OceaniaGenWeb Project Logo

Advanced

heyen

Posted by kai 
kai
heyen
December 26, 2006 09:34PM
hi!
i m looking for some relatives of my mum. his name was gerhard heyen and he arrived with his brother in adelaide or sidney in the late 1890. they were shipmasters.
anybody know some heyens in australia? then please contact me...
Re: heyen
June 27, 2010 10:07AM
Hi there Kai,
My grandfather was GERHARD HEINRICH HEYEN,,,,,,,,,,,He arrived in Australia with 2 brothers, all three of them were captains, and it could be that we are related,,,,,,,,,,,if you can forward information about your mother's name, maybe we could trace it back and see.

Cheers,

Louise
kai
August 08, 2011 04:02PM
Hi Louise!
I just found accidentally your message. Here are the result of my research so far:
The two Heyen brothers (Gerhard and Johann) went to Australia ca 1892 from Papenburg/Germany. Gerhard settled down in Adelaide and Johann moved to Perth-Area. Gerhard married Louise Helena Harder in 1895. Both had 6 children. The Name of the second was Gerhard Heinrich (your Grandfather?). He had 5 (?) children named Peter, Gerry, John, Grace and Claire. I just noticed, that your Name is Louise W.? If yes, then we are already in contact.
So long! Kai
ro
September 10, 2011 02:02PM
Hi Kai,
Grace Heyen was my Grandmother. I may be able to provide you with some new info about the family, regards Ro
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login